Most property vendors and real estate agents bank on Spring to be the best time to sell property. And rightly so as Spring brings a swarm of prospective buyers out of hibernation. On the flip side however, there’s also an influx of properties for sale. Which means vendors and agents must ensure their property stands out from the competition.
How to attract attention in a crowded real estate market and maximise your property sale price:
1. 3D Virtual Tours
3D property tours allow buyers to ‘virtually’ walk through a property. The immersive 3D experience not only improves local enquiries and property recall, it also attracts more interstate and overseas buyers as virtual tours increase buyer confidence.
2. Aerial / Drone Photography
Drone or aerial photography offers photos from an elevated angle. It is highly recommended for selling vacant blocks, sub-dividable blocks and properties with development site potential. Some properties are also hard to truly capture from the ground &/or some benefit from the view of nearby landscapes or amenities
3. Start with an internal & external Spring clean: de-clutter, de-weed etc.
4. If the property is unfurnished, hire furniture. It makes a huge difference particularly for the photography
5. A floor plan is non-negotiable! Savvy buyers consult floor plans before every inspection and not having one may suggest something is wrong with the property layout and you risk no inspection at all
6. Obtain a building & pest report and fix any problems that could devalue property or discourage buyers
Eagle Eye HQ specialise in Residential and Commercial Photography, Video, Floor Plans, 3D Property Tours and Aerial/Drone Photography.
We consult real estate agents, property developers, builders, shop fitters, and interior designers. Our work has been featured in various magazines including Queensland Homes.
For more information please contact:
M: 0488 104 066